LeadGnome integrates directly with HubSpot, delivering updates to existing contact records as well as creating net new contact records. Our integration was designed to protect your Eloqua database in the following ways.
- LeadGnome cannot duplicate contact records
- LeadGnome, by default, will not update the standard fields of existing records
- LeadGnome minimizes the number of API calls
- Login to LeadGnome
- Navigate to ACCONT > 3rd Party Apps
- Click the ADD button
- Click the Eloqua logo
- Click the SAVE button
- You are redirected to Eloqua. Click the Login button to start the integration process.
- Sign in using your administrator credentials. Use "TechnologyPartnerLeadGnomeInc" in the first field to identify LeadGnome as the integration parter. Click the Sign In button.
- Finalize Eloqua's technology partner acceptance procedure by clicking the Sign In button
- Finalize Eloqua's administrator acceptance procedure by clicking the Sign In button
- Click the FINISH button
- Click the "Click here to install LeadGnome custom properties into Eloqua Contacts." link
- Click the EDIT OPTIONS link
- Click the CLONING button to bring up the Eloqua Field Cloning screen.
When LeadGnome mines a response from someone who already has a record in your application, you can direct LeadGnome to copy information from that record to the new records it creates. This can be used to duplicate attributes that are likely to be shared between the responder and the new contact, but are not found in the response email.
For example, if you select city, state and country from the “Available Fields” list and place them in the “Fields to Clone” list, LeadGnome will fill in the city, state and country fields of every Lead it creates with the corresponding values from the responder’s Marketo Lead. Note: If clone fields are specified and the responder cannot be found in Eloqua, a new Lead will not be created.
- To complete the Cloning configuration simply click the SAVE button.
- Click the SAVE button to complete the process
Congratulations! Your integration with Eloqua is complete.