Responding Contacts Report
The Responding Contacts Report lists the contacts that responded to your email. These are the people that are "out of the office" or "no longer with the company". The Responding Contacts Report displays the following columns:
- Response Type - OOO, LTC, EXPRD, UNSUB, VERIFY, BOUNCE or HUMAN (See definitions)
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
- Company Name
- Return Date - Anticipated return to office, if specified
- Subject - Email Subject value from response. Often references Subject of outbound email.
- Response Date - Response received on this date
Controls for this Report
- Change the date range using the Processed Date Range calendar widget
- Click on the Response Type on a row in the table to see a Contact Detail View for that contact.
- Click on the Email Address on a row in the table to see the actual Email Response View from the contact.
- Sort on any column by the column label
- Filter on any column by typing into the free text field under the column label
- Move to the next or previous page of data by clicking on the arrows at the bottom left of the table
- Increase / decrease the number of rows per page by selecting the desired number of rows at the bottom right of the table
- Download the report data, in Comma Separated Value (CSV) file format, by clicking on the "Download Results" link at the top of the report.
- Refresh the table by clicking on the REFRESH button at the top of the report