LeadGnome integrates directly with Salesforce, delivering updates to existing Lead and Contact records as well as creating net new Lead and Contact records. Our integration was designed to protect your Salesforce database in the following ways.
- LeadGnome cannot duplicate Lead or Contact records
- LeadGnome, by default, will not update the standard fields of existing records
- LeadGnome minimizes the number of API calls
- Log into LeadGnome
- Navigate to ACCOUNT > 3rd Party Apps
- Click the ADD button
- Click on the Salesforce icon
- Click on the link to "Click here to install LeadGnome custom fields ..." If you are not currently logged into Salesforce, you will see the following screen on a new tab in your browser.
- Enter your admin credentials and click on the "Log In" button
- Select the "Install for All Users" option and click the "Install" button
- Go back to the LeadGnome tab of your browser
- Click the SAVE button to begin the final step in the integration process
- Click the "Allow" button to provide LeadGnome access to your Salesforce
- Click the FINISH button to complete the integration process
Congratulations! LeadGnome is now integrated to your Salesforce.